DATE: September 2019
POSITION TITLE: Packer
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
Pack necessary products, edibles, marketing literature and packing material into final package assembly and place on takeaway conveyor
- Read shipping label to determine gift number and SKUs required to assemble gift.
- Pack necessary fruit and additional components into appropriate carton to appear as it does in the catalog
- Perform final quality inspection on perishable items (citrus and other fruits) as they are packed and discard items that do not conform to quality standards
- Assure that orders are complete and accurate
- Day to Day Activities
- Pack trays of fruit
- Place trays of fruit into shipping carton
- Pack clamshell gifts
- Pack gift baskets
- Perform backup packing functions in different areas (clamshell, baskets, drygoods, towers, trays, and carton assembly)
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Citrus and/or warehouse experience preferred
Need to be able to operate:
- Pallet jack
- Material carts
- Strapping or taping machine
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Standing / Walking (continuously)
- Lifting up to 50lbs (frequently)
- Grasping / handling materials (continuously)
- Bending (frequently)
- Pushing up to 50 lbs (frequently)
- Carrying products / materials
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of team members in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment & are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national 0rigin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.